Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Odysseus
#21

Odysseus Wrote:that's alright, i was out fucking helen of troy. i knew she was a dirty whore anyway

So I take it you won't have any problem raising that bastard Telemachus?
Reply
#22

edit: bad mojo or horrible troll.
Reply
#23

anhil8tor Wrote:asshat would never trool. he isn't coming back Sad


:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

If nobody has said it (I don't want to read the whole thread). I think this trool dude is related to TF.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#25

Undeadcannibal Wrote:If nobody has said it (I don't want to read the whole thread). I think this trool dude is related to TF.
now that is an insult.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey Odysseus
PurpleHaze
Last Post by PurpleHaze
04-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-15-2005, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)