Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Foolery..
#21

TomFoolery Wrote:There's no use arguing with you. Please come to Chicago in September so I can punch you in the face. Thanks!

Fella I would wreck you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Fella I would wreck you.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't punch you in the face. Stay with me here.


P.S. I still like you.
Reply
#23

TomFoolery Wrote:That doesn't mean I wouldn't punch you in the face. Stay with me here.


P.S. I still like you.


I'd still kill you for a melted snickers bar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Just because:


BIRD33 Wrote:Numbers on teams just basically filling a 7 or 8 seed in the playoffs are inflated numbers when nobody on your team wants to shoot or is capable of scoring.


BIRD33 Wrote:...I know they can score...
Reply
#25

Scoring easy baskets in garbage time is inflated numbers.Yes I know they can score but so can all NBA players.A guy on the Hawks avg 15 is really only scoring 6 or 7 meaningful points.Look at Abdul Rahim.He's got great numbers but put him on a team were the expectations are high and he doesnt look so good.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Scoring easy baskets in garbage time is inflated numbers.Yes I know they can score but so can all NBA players.A guy on the Hawks avg 15 is really only scoring 6 or 7 meaningful points.Look at Abdul Rahim.He's got great numbers but put him on a team were the expectations are high and he doesnt look so good.

Lebron James is a dud. Tim Duncan is shit. Jordan was overrated. Mikan did nothing for the NBA. Chamberlain = garbage. Bill Russell? :joff:
Reply
#27

TomFoolery Wrote:Lebron James is a dud. Tim Duncan is shit. Jordan was overrated. Mikan did nothing for the NBA. Chamberlain = garbage. Bill Russell? :joff:

What does this mean?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:What does this mean?


I'm trying to think like you, sweetheart.
Reply
#29

Step one is growing a set.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Step one is growing a set.


:TFsuicide:
Reply
#31

hi bird!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#32

Do you ever wonder if I own a time machine and I'm traveling into the future to scout basketball players?Everything I say is right on the money in this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Last Post by who
07-20-2007, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)