Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I deleted Toms Forum.
#21

minorthreat Wrote:Hey dood, I did what the owner of the board wanted. Who am I not to follow orders?

you are a sheep to follow orders. dammit.

ok seems that you arent' banned anymore try again.
Reply
#22

Or wait and I'll have Tom do it.
Reply
#23

An Error Has Occurred
Sorry, you have been banned from this forum.
Reply
#24

are you using minorthreat name ?

edit--

ok for you now
Reply
#25

I need a link and an admin login
Reply
#26

Now I just need an admin login
Reply
#27

bdic Wrote:Now I just need an admin login


What for? I have one!
Reply
#28

minorthreat Wrote:What for? I have one!


Share it
Reply
#29

bdic Wrote:Share it


Possibly.
Reply
#30

bdic Wrote:Share it


Are you registered yet?
Reply
#31

minorthreat Wrote:Are you registered yet?


Why would I register if I was going to use your nic
Reply
#32

bdic Wrote:Why would I register if I was going to use your nic


Well, if you did I could see about giving you your own admin stuff, anal leak.
Reply
#33

minorthreat Wrote:Well, if you did I could see about giving you your own admin stuff, anal leak.


I don't need my own if I use your nic
Reply
#34

wot tha hell :420:
pubic bloats
Reply
#35

Major Private Wrote:wot tha hell :420:
pubic bloats


Kindly go fist a fag
Reply
#36

Pansies deleted my nic.
Reply
#37

minorthreat Wrote:Pansies deleted my nic.


Let me ask you something.....after they did it the first time, didn't you think it would be a good idea to create a backup nic with admin privs? What are you a fuckin' Canadian?
Reply
#38

bdic Wrote:Let me ask you something.....after they did it the first time, didn't you think it would be a good idea to create a backup nic with admin privs? What are you a fuckin' Canadian?


I didn't know how. Plus I figured they would let it die since it was Tom's board and he wanted it deleted.No big whoop. Nothing went on there anyway.
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:I didn't know how. Plus I figured they would let it die since it was Tom's board and he wanted it deleted.No big whoop. Nothing went on there anyway.


This is all very unfortunate
Reply
#40

possibly the two biggest fuckups in internet history.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)