12-08-2005, 07:55 PM
the order has been placed....awaiting the delivery gweeto now.
Bill Wrote:the order has been placed....awaiting the delivery gweeto now.
cLaY Wrote:the only place i know of that makes New York style pizza is the place at the mall...if you can say thats "NY style"
I hate Kansas.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im getting a bad ass hoagie from an italian joint where if given the chance I'd fuck the rolls cause their so good.
Blondie Wrote:I can't eat pizza unless it has artichokes on it.
Champagne Wrote:How was your pizza Bill?
Bacon and pineapple are a very good combo on pizza.
BIRD33 Wrote:I go to a Soprano's pizza near me every once in a while.
ntype Wrote:and is it worth it ? (I was going to ask if their pizzas are good but like you seem to come back there I suppose it's the case)
BIRD33 Wrote:Its ok.Italian deli's are a dime a dozen here.
BIRD33 Wrote:The only taco stands we have are taco bells.
Bill Wrote:Bird, what part of philly are you in?
![[Image: o_humorbug_ef746a9f3e.gif]](http://www.humorbug.com/fpics/o_humorbug_ef746a9f3e.gif)
BIRD33 Wrote:North east suburbs.