Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

adventures in parenting 10-16-06
#21

Sassy -100-
what? -0-
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm pretty sure I have the longest sex-less streak going right now.


><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm pretty sure I have the longest sex-less streak going right now.


><
Do not ask me any more questions please.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#24

snarg Wrote:><

oops.. forgot about you papi
Reply
#25

Preface it by saying out of anyone who can still get it up you have the longest streak.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

what? Wrote:look for Bird on Larry King in the near future


1. Sounds like poor Bill's wife found God.
2. That Karr interview was fucking disturbing.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:According to her sex is an instument of the devil.

Sorry bout your luck!
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:
Shenanigans Wrote:According to her sex is an instument of the devil.

Sorry bout your luck!
There is no need to apologize. I like the way you talk.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

Sassy Wrote:There is no need to apologize. I like the way you talk.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#30

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sassy -100-
what? -0-

Sassy Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Today I had on a warm up plus an additional hoodie at the end. Fuckers.
Do you still have ?Are you really a "woman"?

shoosh
Reply
#31

what? Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sassy -100-
what? -0-

Sassy Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Today I had on a warm up plus an additional hoodie at the end. Fuckers.
Do you still have ?Are you really a "woman"?

shoosh
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#32

Sassy Wrote:Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

I didn't feel a huge need to make the point or anything, but 8's been gnawing on my bag about posting on other boards and I'm trying to take a little BP here so he'll shut the fuck up
Reply
#33

SanDog Wrote:1. Sounds like poor Bill's wife found God.
2. That Karr interview was fucking disturbing.

no, but but the playground has been on lockdown for awhile.
Reply
#34

I'm available for couples therapy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Shenanigans Wrote:
SanDog Wrote:1. Sounds like poor Bill's wife found God.
2. That Karr interview was fucking disturbing.
no, but but the playground has been on lockdown for awhile.

I'm not sure if he's answering #1 or #2
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm available for couples therapy.

Karr would be thankfull.
Reply
#37

Shenanigans Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm available for couples therapy.

Karr would be thankfull.
Ask me another question.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#38

what? is explaining matters to Sassy.

*giggle
Reply
#39

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:what? is explaining matters to Sassy.

*giggle

You're barren, aren't you?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#40

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:what? is explaining matters to Sassy.

*giggle

nobody else here pays me any attention ><
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-19-2005, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)