Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

10,000 crackers to get into the arcade?
#21

that crosses the line and I won't stand for it

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:did you graduate high school or am I out of line for asking?
I think we're all kind of waiting for an answer here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:I think we're all kind of waiting for an answer here.

I know I am...
Reply
#24

yes, I graduated high school

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

WoolyGoat Wrote:yes, I graduated high school

How does it feel being the least educated ITer?
Reply
#26

How does it feel being the least fun ITer?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:How does it feel being the least fun ITer?

Nana ran me at WTF, now you are trying it here.


Where will I go if you succeed?
Reply
#28

I dunno, some forum for high school graduates where I'm not allowed?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2019, 12:36 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
01-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-18-2008, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)