Poll: What should crackers be called? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swedes
6.25%
1
6.25%
Chips
37.50%
6
37.50%
Assholes
6.25%
1
6.25%
STD's
0%
0
0%
Farts
6.25%
1
6.25%
$$$'s
6.25%
1
6.25%
What's wrong with crackers?
25.00%
4
25.00%
Cardigans
12.50%
2
12.50%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

banana poll
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't recognize sugar.Let me guess she's got tit pics and is willing to share?

one of 8's free cracker recipients
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't recognize sugar.Let me guess she's got tit pics and is willing to share?

It's Karabear.
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:Bill is good shit in my opinion. Even though he nearly melted once or twice... or three times... or.. fuck.

All the internet loves a good melt.
Reply
#24

Bill Wrote:one of 8's free cracker recipients

I donated her 1,000.


jar025 got 5,000.


guess who is hotter?
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:It's Karabear.


And she is?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

someone with 0 posts shouldn't be voting

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:I donated her 1,000.


jar025 got 5,000.


guess who is hotter?


from where you sit?
Jar, hands down.
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:And she is?

Exactly.

I second Wooly's comment.
Reply
#29

You're actually 3rding my comment.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:You're actually 3rding my comment.

Bill doesn't fall in that category...it is on that idea that we part opinions....
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:Bill doesn't fall in that category...it is on that idea that we part opinions....

actually I don't think he's ever said one way or another where he feels I fall. but either way, it's his opinion, he's entilted to it. I can respect that but it still doesn't mean anything to me.
Reply
#32

I never was talking about Bill.Maybe banana has some issues with him she's transfering onto me.Bills a fruitcake but I don't care that he's here or not here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:I never was talking about Bill.Maybe banana has some issues with him she's transfering onto me.Bills a fruitcake but I don't care that he's here or not here.

Thanks....I think.
Reply
#34

Bill Wrote:Thanks....I think.
Don't mention it.
Therefore you are.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#35

I'm a woman, I like to argue.
Reply
#36

Cardigans never got its due.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

All 12 of us have voted.Lets crown "Chips" the winner.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

I like assholes
Reply
#39

Sunny Wrote:I like assholes

We heard that about you.


Sin,

Bill

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

Looks like we make the huge leap from Crackers to Chips. A mod please unsticky.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)