Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Clarissa Wrote:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...n%26sa%3DX

Paddy should make one of those pics his new av. I love you.
Reply
#22

Clarissa Wrote:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...n%26sa%3DX
someone change Bird's title to "urinary meatus"



supermods should be able to do this :joff:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:Get yourself a tougher cock SanDog.
\
I am pretty sure I like it how it is.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#24

I'll bet SanDog's cock has been worked out more than Mike Tyson's sparring partner. I love you.
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet SanDog's cock has been worked out more than Mike Tyson's sparring partner. I love you.

Specially if you count shadow boxing.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

SanDog Wrote:Have you ever had your cock sucked so hard it left hickeys on the tip?


Yes.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
09-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
02-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Super Dudes
Velvet
Last Post by Beaucephus
06-21-2004, 11:12 PM
HEY DUDES
michelangelo
Last Post by Sassy
06-19-2004, 12:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)