Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whack jobs
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I would have bet $1000 Stoney dates black guys.

reasoning?
Reply
#22

29 years of silently judging people.

Body type the brothers love.

Single mother.

Smokes weed.

I could go on.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:29 years of silently judging people.

Body type the brothers love.

Single mother.

Smokes weed.

I could go on.

Can I get your silent judgment on me?
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Can I get your silent judgment on me?
I'm afraid that would alter our relationship.So anyway.

Smart introverted type

Popular amongst some but unknown to most

liberated in the sack but its not second nature

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Black guys have pursued me in the past. In high school I dated two, but for the most part whities are who attractive to me.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#26

Never been with a black go though?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm afraid that would alter our relationship.So anyway.

Smart introverted type

Popular amongst some but unknown to most

liberated in the sack but its not second nature

Interesting. It's almost like a Cracker Jack box personality profile, but surprisingly accurate.
Reply
#28

I went to the crackerjack school of psychology.I graduated Magna cum peanut.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:I went to the crackerjack school of psychology.I graduated Magna cum peanut.
the way things have gone here lately, this should earn you your own sub-forum.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:the way things have gone here lately, this should earn you your own sub-forum.

Your own sub-forum is the kiss of death.Every person I've seen with one ends up looking really gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

cmon now, you know CT's music forum is $

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

St0ney Wrote:Black guys have pursued me in the past. In high school I dated two, but for the most part whities are who attract me.

married men
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:married men

Don't I know it. :ct:

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#34

I once met this guy paddy on the intraweb....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Tommy
06-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
10-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-06-2005, 10:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)