Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumpers Stock Tips 10/8/08
#21

how much is she worth today??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

snarg Wrote:how much is she worth today??

reported!
Reply
#23

that will come straight to my email
i'll jump right on it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

not to rock the boat, but most things that have to do with minerals and mining are a safe bet.
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:not to rock the boat, but most things that have to do with minerals and mining are a safe bet.

monkeys too are worthy

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)