i need help finding this funny dancing guy. it's a website and it lists about ten different dances, and when you click on the dance, the guy in the photo does the dance. he's a young guy, dressed in black, about mid twenties.
it's not a cartoon, but a real person.
it was the funniest shit ever!
can we find it?
i'm serious. it was funny... i can't beleive no one else has ever seen it...
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Okay guys and gals the search is on here. Let's help our fellow IT sister out here. Look like we have had little progress. I'll make this a temporary pinned thread so everyone will see and maybe someone will be able to find it. B)
NCSCOTT, it was ZEFRANK!
yay yeam! the others were pretty funny too!
i haven't seen that in years.
i think who's your daddy is the best!
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
what?, leeman
wanna pull together skip?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
what? Wrote:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
what?, leeman
wanna pull together skip?
Having fun with Who's online ?
Sure what you wanna pull together..?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't believe kitty didn't survive the purge.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
what? Wrote:I was bluffing ><
it'll have to be yours, I can barely fit one hand on mine without blasting into my fist
Then you'll have a reacharound problem but I guess you can use both hands....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?