Poll: Whos Most Popular - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leeman
13.64%
3
13.64%
Velvet
9.09%
2
9.09%
TomFoolery
36.36%
8
36.36%
Clayrock
40.91%
9
40.91%
Ruckus
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Final Whos Most Popular Poll
#1

Only people in the thread so I'll put them all up and see what happens.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

I concede the race to ClaY
Reply
#3

CLAY - CLAY - CLAY!!!!!!

Could somebody find this post #86892. It hosted the pick of Clay fukking his dog.

I'm a big fan of all of the folks on the list 'cept for the troll. But only Clay shares my love of house pets.
Reply
#4

Sorry E cant find the pic or the thread.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:CLAY - CLAY - CLAY!!!!!!

Could somebody find this post #86892. It hosted the pick of Clay fukking his dog.

I'm a big fan of all of the folks on the list 'cept for the troll. But only Clay shares my love of house pets.

Last night I fucked a sweet roll. Right before my man vein started pumping the juice I let my GF's dog lick the cinnamon and sugar off the under side of my cock head. That little mother fuker couldn't get the job done so I switched hands and threw the love potion in its only good ear.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:Last night I fucked a sweet roll. Right before my man vein started pumping the juice I let my GF's dog lick the cinnamon and sugar off the under side of my cock head. That little mother fuker couldn't get the job done so I switched hands and threw the love potion in its only good ear.

Calling out every one else on the list!

I'd like to see somebody top this!

Epoch work cLaY!!!!
Reply
#7

Damn you Clay now I got to clean out the orange juice in my keyboard I just spit out.
Rack

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#8

is this still going?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

The poll? Yeah it will be going untill I get back from work today.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#10

NinjaBassist Wrote:The poll? Yeah it will be going untill I get back from work today.
What is your real name?Ah. Next question? That is only what you think.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

Wow odd that I read this story today.

Husband allegedly caught fucking dog
Syracuse Post-Standard | Submitted by: Ru486_AZ
"A Syracuse man already facing charges he endangered his young daughter by letting her wander away from home this summer is now facing a charge that he engaged in sex with a family pet last week. Michael Leffler, 27, of West Kennedy Street, was arraigned Friday before City Judge Kevin Young on a misdemeanor charge of sexual misconduct. He was accused of engaging in a sex act with one of his mother's three dogs while he and his wife were dog-sitting the pets in their home. According to officials, Leffler's wife called the police after catching her husband with the dog, a short-haired terrier-beagle mix named Gin-Gin, in their bedroom shortly after 1 a.m. Friday."

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#12

some people are just plain nasty
Reply
#13

How could this start off about me and I am not even in the poll? There is something not right about this. Sad
Reply
#14

You werent nominated. What can I say

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#15

NinjaBassist Wrote:Wow odd that I read this story today.

Husband allegedly caught fucking dog
Syracuse Post-Standard | Submitted by: Ru486_AZ
"A Syracuse man already facing charges he endangered his young daughter by letting her wander away from home this summer is now facing a charge that he engaged in sex with a family pet last week. Michael Leffler, 27, of West Kennedy Street, was arraigned Friday before City Judge Kevin Young on a misdemeanor charge of sexual misconduct. He was accused of engaging in a sex act with one of his mother's three dogs while he and his wife were dog-sitting the pets in their home. According to officials, Leffler's wife called the police after catching her husband with the dog, a short-haired terrier-beagle mix named Gin-Gin, in their bedroom shortly after 1 a.m. Friday."

E? What the fuck are you doing in Syracuse?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

I would vote for bdic.
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:I would vote for bdic.
What would make you vote for bdic?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

I shouldnt be on the list ..

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#19

Clay wins any disputes then start your own poll I'm done

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#20

HOF...seriously

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)