Poll: Preference - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A-cup
3.85%
1
3.85%
B-cup
7.69%
2
7.69%
C-cup (natural)
46.15%
12
46.15%
C-cup (fake)
0%
0
0%
D-cup (natural)
11.54%
3
11.54%
D-cup (fake)
3.85%
1
3.85%
Larger (natural)
0%
0
0%
Larger(fake)
0%
0
0%
Who cares, as long as the nipples are erect and not pancakes
26.92%
7
26.92%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gotta have a poll
#21

:bump:

I found the first poll on the site ...

Good subject and good poster Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

1000.00 stolen from leeman successfully!
Reply
#23

I smell trouble.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

WoolyGoat Wrote:I smell trouble.

ever do something just because of adrenaline, and then regret it later?
Reply
#25

Nah, I have adrenalitis.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

Successfully altered CT's points.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

leeman Wrote:Successfully altered CT's points.

:fuckYou:

shouldnt you be sleeping?
Reply
#28

Rack da bossman!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

Cameltoe280 Wrote::fuckYou:

shouldnt you be sleeping?


it's 5:10 pm here ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

1.00 points donated to Cameltoe280 successfully!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

leeman Wrote:it's 5:10 pm here ...

>_>
Reply
#32

good job boss!
Reply
#33

Never had fake ones, I know they look great upright but alien hanging down.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#34

I'm the only one that voted a cup!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by snarg
07-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM
banana poll
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)