08-04-2005, 02:05 AM
minorthreat Wrote:Hey dood, I did what the owner of the board wanted. Who am I not to follow orders?
you are a sheep to follow orders. dammit.
ok seems that you arent' banned anymore try again.
minorthreat Wrote:Hey dood, I did what the owner of the board wanted. Who am I not to follow orders?
bdic Wrote:Now I just need an admin login
minorthreat Wrote:What for? I have one!
bdic Wrote:Share it
bdic Wrote:Share it
minorthreat Wrote:Are you registered yet?
bdic Wrote:Why would I register if I was going to use your nic
minorthreat Wrote:Well, if you did I could see about giving you your own admin stuff, anal leak.
Major Private Wrote:wot tha hell :420:
pubic bloats
minorthreat Wrote:Pansies deleted my nic.
bdic Wrote:Let me ask you something.....after they did it the first time, didn't you think it would be a good idea to create a backup nic with admin privs? What are you a fuckin' Canadian?
minorthreat Wrote:I didn't know how. Plus I figured they would let it die since it was Tom's board and he wanted it deleted.No big whoop. Nothing went on there anyway.