Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think I'm going to order a pizza for lunch.
#21

the order has been placed....awaiting the delivery gweeto now.
Reply
#22

Bill Wrote:the order has been placed....awaiting the delivery gweeto now.

the only place i know of that makes New York style pizza is the place at the mall...if you can say thats "NY style"

I hate Kansas.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

cLaY Wrote:the only place i know of that makes New York style pizza is the place at the mall...if you can say thats "NY style"

I hate Kansas.

you cann't travel more than 5 miles in any direction around here and find an italian deli, run by italians then they start talking and yelling in italian at each other and it make you wonder what they are doing to your food.
Reply
#24

Im getting a bad ass hoagie from an italian joint where if given the chance I'd fuck the rolls cause their so good.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Im getting a bad ass hoagie from an italian joint where if given the chance I'd fuck the rolls cause their so good.

I can relate to that...there is a chain around here called two cousins, that is owned by the same family, they make their own rolls and they are extremely $$$$.

Best cheese steak in town.
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:I can't eat pizza unless it has artichokes on it.

Artichoke, spinach, bacon, cheese.....:drool:

Fuck, I'm hungry now.
Reply
#27

The best pizza is with chicken, jalopenos and pineapple. Sweet and spicy just like me. Smile

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#28

How was your pizza Bill?

Bacon and pineapple are a very good combo on pizza.
Reply
#29

Champagne Wrote:How was your pizza Bill?

Bacon and pineapple are a very good combo on pizza.

I ordered half pepperoni and half ham....it was good.
Reply
#30

[Image: 01780965.gif]
Reply
#31

I go to a Soprano's pizza near me every once in a while.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:I go to a Soprano's pizza near me every once in a while.

and is it worth it ? (I was going to ask if their pizzas are good but like you seem to come back there I suppose it's the case)
Reply
#33

ntype Wrote:and is it worth it ? (I was going to ask if their pizzas are good but like you seem to come back there I suppose it's the case)

Its ok.Italian deli's are a dime a dozen here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Its ok.Italian deli's are a dime a dozen here.

wurd.
Reply
#35

Sorta like Taco stands out here.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#36

The only taco stands we have are taco bells.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:The only taco stands we have are taco bells.

Bird, what part of philly are you in?
Reply
#38

Bill Wrote:Bird, what part of philly are you in?

North east suburbs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

[Image: o_humorbug_ef746a9f3e.gif]

"yo quiero taco bell / yo quiero taco bell"
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:North east suburbs.

ever been over to the Ambler INN?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)