Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss
#1

were sighted at Scores in NYC last night. Why do skanks hang out in strip joints?

I don't mind when ugly chicks sit in the back waiting to pounch on drunk, horny dudes, that would otherwise never bang 'em. I used to do the same thing when Buns and Bowties was still open here in scrappy.

But anarexic, washed up 20 somethings hanging out at scores is just pathetic.
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:were sighted at Scores in NYC last night. Why do skanks hang out in strip joints?

I don't mind when ugly chicks sit in the back waiting to pounch on drunk, horny dudes, that would otherwise never bang 'em. I used to do the same thing when Buns and Bowties was still open here in scrappy.

But anarexic, washed up 20 somethings hanging out at scores is just pathetic.

Scores NYC is $$$ and more mainstream than most strip clubs and actually a pretty hopping party joint. It gets press like a top shelf night club around here.
Reply
#3

i'm still fascinated with Kate Moss, that coke freak just does it for me.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:i'm still fascinated with Kate Moss, that coke freak just does it for me.

I read your post in Scott Wieland's voice.
Reply
#5

I have no problem with Lindsey Lohan being anywhere especially a strip club.Think about the dude who takes her home and gets her to imitate the strippers dancing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I'd like to see them get a dance.
Reply
#7

Lohan is not even in the 20 something club yet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:Lohan is not even in the 20 something club yet.

And?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Lohan is not even in the 20 something club yet.
Webster was washed up by 16.
Reply
#10

lohan will come back. she'll eat a cheesburger and get hot again.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:And?

And nothing. E had commented that they were washed up 20 somethings. Lohan has washed up prior to that.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by SporK
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-08-2006, 01:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)