Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for the Lindsay av!
#1

I'm a total boob guy. Whomever did this is in my dome.
Reply
#2

I have been there for quite some time!
Reply
#3

That's the one I posted, except mine was a .gif file that changed her pic from about 10 different pics.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That's the one I posted, except mine was a .gif file that changed her pic from about 10 different pics.


I actually gave it to E though fucker.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I actually gave it to E though fucker.
But it was my idea. Trump would fire me if this was the Apprentice.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:But it was my idea. Trump would fire me if this was the Apprentice.

Pull the trigger you gutless fuck!

So what if it was your idea? I pulled the trigger...
Reply
#7

[Image: lindsay_lohan.gif]
Reply
#8

she's kinda icky now.
Reply
#9

Anyone else read this and think "E is pretty much a total (fill in the female or feline body part) kind of guy?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:Anyone else read this and think "E is pretty much a total (fill in the female or feline body part) kind of guy?

I'm not ashamed of who I am! Boobs is good!
Reply
#11

It is good being in E's dome.

I decided to stay here once I saw he could fit a 12 oz beer can in his mouth.
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:I'm not ashamed of who I am! Boobs is good!

I'm not as picky.
As long as it has a vagina and is whilling to touch my junk without being paid, I'm in.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:I'm not as picky.
As long as it has a vagina and is whilling to touch my junk without being paid, I'm in.

And the vagina is optional.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:And the vagina is optional.

I do have to draw the line somewhere..
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:I do have to draw the line somewhere..


Down the middle of its' back?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:Down the middle of its' back?

I thought that was why chicks got those tatoos on the small of their backs...:ph34r:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Last Post by SanDog
01-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
12-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-13-2004, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)