Poll: Would you have sex with teh Lohan? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8
80.00%
No
20.00%
2
20.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lindsay Lohan: Would you hit it?
#1

Yes or No?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Bird should be along shortly to post a bunch of NSFW Tawny Kittean pics

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Please turn in your penis if you vote no.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I don't have a penis to turn in.
Reply
#5

Or turn in your stank chute if no penis is available.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Hot ot not?

[Image: guesswho.jpg]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

the arms scare me a bit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

who is it?
Reply
#9

SJP. All people can look good in certain pics, was the point I was trying to make.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#10

I've always found her somewhat attractive.The face is a little horse like sure but not that bad.Out of those broads on that show with her she was easily the best looking.

I don't think its a matter of angles for Lohan especially when she's butt naked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

sjp always has had a good body that pic is covering up the face
Reply
#12

from jan of this year
[Image: slide9163.jpg]
Reply
#13

Love the ginger ninja

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

8 prefers his women to go to highschool with him and let him knock them up.He's got standards people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:8 prefers his women to go to highschool with him and let him knock them up.He's got standards people.

yes.

Rule#1 you must be 100 lbs or more.
Reply
#16

she qualifies, she's breathing

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#17

I can't get into this version of her.

[Image: 0423090852_M_Lohan_Lindsay_skinny.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

She's too tall for you anyway.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

new pix
[Image: 90426w5_lohan_b-gr_26.jpg]

[Image: 90426w5_lohan_b-gr_10.jpg]
Reply
#20

If she died of anorexia, I'd still hit it at the family viewing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-08-2006, 01:17 AM
Last Post by SanDog
01-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Charon
02-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
12-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-13-2004, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)