Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone going to Amsterdam ???
#1

I'll be there from Feb 9.

Just sayin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

hey damn lemme take some easyjet ticks for a short weekend (now just gotta explain GF why the fuck I'm leaving for the weekend)
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:hey damn lemme take some easyjet ticks for a short weekend (now just gotta explain GF why the fuck I'm leaving for the weekend)


Sure ...

I'll be staying at the Novotell somewhere ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

I'll be there from April 14th through the 30th. You gonna be around?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be there from April 14th through the 30th. You gonna be around?


I might be there then ....
On a holiday trip then for a long weekend ....

I'll hook you up when I get closer ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:I might be there then ....
On a holiday trip then for a long weekend ....

I'll hook you up when I get closer ....

I'll be between Amsterdam, Prague, Brussels, and Bruges. I know for a fact I'll be in the Netherlands on the 19th, 20th, and 29th. Paln accordingly.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be between Amsterdam, Prague, Brussels, and Bruges. I know for a fact I'll be in the Netherlands on the 19th, 20th, and 29th. Paln accordingly.


I'll be in Iowa, look me up dood.
Reply
#8

Ha Ha...TomFoolery will be in Amsterdam on 420!















[SIZE="1"]this is for minorthreat[/SIZE]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be between Amsterdam, Prague, Brussels, and Bruges. I know for a fact I'll be in the Netherlands on the 19th, 20th, and 29th. Paln accordingly.

if you want to make a trip to Geneva you could crash in my flat (it's a big flat), hospitaliy granted (hospitality and herbal products)
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:I might be there then ....
On a holiday trip then for a long weekend ....

I'll hook you up when I get closer ....

so the other one is a business trip mmh well maybe better to delay until you're on holidays.

A good hotel I took in center was the Rembrandt hotel, nice lill' hotel (nothing spectacular) but it's just near a canal and there's a coffeeshop with internet access just next door the hotel.

:d
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:if you want to make a trip to Geneva you could crash in my flat (it's a big flat), hospitaliy granted (hospitality and herbal products)

Will you let me fuck your girlfriend?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:Will you let me fuck your girlfriend?

:ct:

ps : only if I can do you anal
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
04-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
06-24-2004, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)