Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Checking In From Amsterdam
#1

What up. I just smoked a joint of Jack Herer and Morrocan Cream hash. Tomorrow we will be touring the coffee shops. I've been high the entire time here.

I will think of minorthreat on 4/20.

Proost,

Foolery

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Perfect timing.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

you're missing out on probably the most epock troll job ever. i miss you.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Hi.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:you're missing out on probably the most epock troll job ever. i miss you.

I only have 5 minutes here. You would love this palce. I miss you too.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

He's never gonna make it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I only have 5 minutes here. You would love this palce. I miss you too.

G$D = Bird33...how about that?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:G$D = Bird33...how about that?

Nice. I'm out to smoke some G13. Later fliends.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

Bye. Happly 4/20

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

How about TF=G$=Bird33.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:How about TF=G$=Bird33.

my internet mind might be blown...fuck!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:my internet mind might be blown...fuck!

So if I told you

SanDog=TF=G$=Bird33, what would that do to you?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:So if I told you

SanDog=TF=G$=Bird33, what would that do to you?

buttfuck myself in the mouth probably. my head hurts.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

I just died

prolly
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:buttfuck myself in the mouth probably. my head hurts.

So how does your dick taste.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:So how does your dick taste.

i was gonna say Bird33...but now i'm unsure

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

Sleep easy Tom, I do exist.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:So if I told you

SanDog=TF=G$=Bird33, what would that do to you?


that would really be a trool job without equal as i met you both :melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Hamsterfooled !

have a good time chap ! :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
07-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-29-2005, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)