Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone Been To Amsterdam?
#1

I'll be taking a trip there next year. For free. Thanks Toshiba.

Anyway, I want to know the best time of year to go there. Things to see, people to do, etc. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

http://www.amsterdam.info/tips/
Reply
#3

In Amsterdam, there is no guarantee of good weather any time of the year. Typical weather in Amsterdam ranges from a little around freezing with in winter, though with little snow, to beautiful sunny days with temperature around 25 degrees Celsius in the summer. Amsterdammers will often carry an umbrella even on the hottest of July days, as summer rain in the morning sometimes precedes the arrival of bright sunshine later.
Reply
#4

Cannabis Cup Time dood!!!!
Reply
#5

I swear to gawd I'll go to the cannabis cup with you.
Reply
#6

Red Light District
The camera in a slash/circle sign behind many of the windows, along with the furious tapping on glass of the women themselves will inform you that taking a camera into the Walletjes, Amsterdam's red light district, is a serious breach of etiquette. One of the district's security crew may remind you - destroy your film; may even ask you to leave, or worse. No cameras in red light distict! If you really need some pictures, there are some discrete shots in our gallery.

Prostitution in Amsterdam
Prostitution has been legal in the Netherlands from 1815 and in 1996 the Dutch government started to tax it. According to statistics there are now over 25,000 prostitutes in the Netherlands and over half of these are said to be illegal immigrants. Like many cities in the world there are a large number of brothels in Amsterdam but unlike other cities there are a large number of red lit windows in the Red Light District.

Sex Museum, Damrak 18
Inside the sex museum you will find a great collection of erotic art from throughout history and a number of other entertaining exhibits. There is everything from an extensive collection of literature and manuscripts portraying various illustrations of sex that have popped up throughout history through padded booths playing porno films to a gallery of alternative sexual fetishes. Very informative and explicit, not for those easily offended.

Erotic Museum
An artistic view over the world erotics. The Erotic museum reflects what it is all about in the Red Light District. Five floors of erotic enjoyment and a collection of erotic art from all over the world.
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 54, Red Light District

Condom shop Het Gulden Vlies
This shop is a kingdom of condoms. It has all colors, shapes, sizes and flavors. Some are even hand painted and are for decoration only. You can also find all sorts of information and books and it has a small condom museum. Address: Warmoesstraat 141

Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 148, Red Light District
This museum is next-door and owned by the sensi seed bank. Its fairly small and goes through the history of the cannabis plant. There are also some plants growing on show aswell as explanations of hash production, etc. Next to the museum is a seed bank where you can buy quality cannabis seeds (for medical purposes, of course).
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:I swear to gawd I'll go to the cannabis cup with you.

When is that shit anyway?

Edit: I don't really feel like waiting until November.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be taking a trip there next year. For free. Thanks Toshiba.

Anyway, I want to know the best time of year to go there. Things to see, people to do, etc. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

been twice over there.

it's the tits.

Well now the time of the year depends, I would better give to go in herbst or autumn, because winter is deadly over there.

The places...damn don't know lots, Casa Rosso, Bananen Bar, Night Clubs, Museums and tits...lots to see and stuff.

We could catch up if you are interested, for me it's only a two hour flight and a few bucks with an el-cheapo airline.
Reply
#9

I always thought pot was available year round so I would think anytime would be good.
Reply
#10

oh yeah but it's important not to go by bulldog's one, they serve you shitty stuff.
I've got a good addy for an hotel, who's two walk away from Ann Frank's museum and got a nice coffee shop next to it (with internet access !)

the tits I say.
Reply
#11

I just ordered the tickets. I'll be in Amsterdam for 2 weeks come Spring. Rack that.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:I just ordered the tickets. I'll be in Amsterdam for 2 weeks come Spring. Rack that.

we could catch up some days if you want fukker.
Reply
#13

who be going with you?
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:we could catch up some days if you want fukker.
For sure. I'll get you details when they become available. Bring your weed smoking shoes.


cLaY Wrote:who be going with you?
Nobody yet. The plane tickets I bought are open-ended, so I told motherfuckers that if they express interest I will see about scheduling it around whenever works for them. If anyone from here wants to go, I'm cool with that. You'll just have to come up with the palne ticket, and I'll take care of the hostels.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

I am jealous.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:For sure. I'll get you details when they become available. Bring your weed smoking shoes.



Nobody yet. The plane tickets I bought are open-ended, so I told motherfuckers that if they express interest I will see about scheduling it around whenever works for them. If anyone from here wants to go, I'm cool with that. You'll just have to come up with the palne ticket, and I'll take care of the hostels.
Take me then.
Smile

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:For sure. I'll get you details when they become available. Bring your weed smoking shoes.

I'll fix a few days on my agenda for next year "get wasted and shroomed at dam".
Reply
#18

Did you mean to say Hotels?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:Did you mean to say Hotels?

hostels are mini hotels, rooms as big as your bathroom.
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:hostels are mini hotels, rooms as big as your bathroom.

I know what hostels are. They usually involve shared bathrooms and multiple people in a room.

I don't roll like that.


It is doubtful that the rooms he will be staying in are half the size of my bathroom.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
04-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
06-24-2004, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)