Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

At what point.........
#1

Will BEW, Flump, and BIRD33 have filled each others thoughts to the point that god simply makes them one person?Rolleyes

Fucking let it go guys.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Will BEW, Flump, and BIRD33 have filled each others thoughts to the point that god simply makes them one person?:bew:

Fucking let it go guys.

I'm done making predictions.
Thanks.
Reply
#3

cLaY will appreciate you not capitalizing God.
Reply
#4

Dirt E Wrote:cLaY will appreciate you not capitalizing God.

i prefer gawd or allah

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:i prefer gawd or allah
Yahweh?

Fuck.
Reply
#6

it's YVWH douche.

prolly
Reply
#7

SizeMatters Wrote:it's YVWH douche.


Only if you wear a towel on your head and speak like you have shit in your throat.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Only if you wear a towel on your head and speak like you have shit in your throat.

Please keep your diaper head, ink spot jokes to yourself.
Reply
#9

Dirt E Wrote:Please keep your diaper head, ink spot jokes to yourself.

Are mullet jokes safe?

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Are mullet jokes safe?

Like sparklers and snakes on the fourth of July!
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Will BEW, Flump, and BIRD33 have filled each others thoughts to the point that god simply makes them one person?Rolleyes

Fucking let it go guys.

I'd like to be one person
Reply
#12

So I guess the Pm's Ive been getting from G$ all morning on this topic will now cease.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess the Pm's Ive been getting from G$ all morning on this topic will now cease.


You mean you have infact become one?

Fuck.
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess the Pm's Ive been getting from G$ all morning on this topic will now cease.
2nd
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:2nd

I havent sent you a goddamn thing about bew this morning. Post it if I have.


Tell ya what. How bout I post what we have been talking about.

Fuck.
Reply
#16

Can someone send me a pm about BEW? I'll make sure she gets it.
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I havent sent you a goddamn thing about bew this morning. Post it if I have.


Tell ya what. How bout I post what we have been talking about.

Was this an empty promise?
Reply
#18

IBHung Wrote:Was this an empty promise?
Fuck, I hope so. It was cold when i took that pic.
Reply
#19

IBHung Wrote:Was this an empty promise?

Just waiting on a response. PM in the forums without permission isnt cool.

Fuck.
Reply
#20

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Just waiting on a response. PM in the forums without permission isnt cool.


Sorry. I'm chomping at the bit to hang of off his nuts again today.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-30-2006, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)