Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom Foolery
#1

sends me text messages from time to time. He wants to get together and "make fun of broads and get kicked out of bars and stuff". It sounds fishy. I'm thinking I'd be behind him pumping and sweating within an hour. Discuss.
Reply
#2

In!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:sends me text messages from time to time. He wants to get together and "make fun of broads and get kicked out of bars and stuff". It sounds fishy. I'm thinking I'd be behind him pumping and sweating within an hour. Discuss.


3some with the girlfriend?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:In!


He probably wants alone time with MT and didnt invite us.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:He probably wants alone time with MT and didnt invite us.

Oh I got the invite. Your phone must be broken.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:3some with the girlfriend?

No. I've heard his ass has been used like a vagina so often, it got confused and now carries on some of a pussy's traits.
Reply
#7

I hear there's a party Friday in Tom's Ass and everyone's coming. I love you.
Reply
#8

you know you or paddy is in line for best man..


DO IT!
Reply
#9

I think they should hold the wedding in paddypedia.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I think they should hold the wedding in paddypedia.

With Sunny and 8 as wittnesses (PS?)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Last Post by who
07-20-2007, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)