Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wheel of Fortune
#1

SUX ASS!!!

There's no "solve now" button so you have to keep spinning and guessing letters and buying vowels until the whole puzzle is filled, which means greater odds of hitting a bankrupt.

Mother fucking wheel backrupted me with 835000 in ONE ROUND. Add that to the total of 700000+/- I already had and I woulda beat Poppy's 1 mil high score. :fuckYou: ><
Reply
#2

wahh waaahhhhhhhh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:wahh waaahhhhhhhh


Bite me!
Reply
#4

in your dreams, tex

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:in your dreams, tex


Why yes, you are, dear goat.
:$
Reply
#6

well, you're dreaming about my nipples wrong.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:well, you're dreaming about my nipples wrong.

My dreams of you don't involve YOUR nipples, just mine.
Reply
#8

yahtzee!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

No wonder I couldn't beat the high score. I kept trying to solve it and didn't see a button to do so.
Reply
#10

Rissa, you cheated at Word Up. I Swear to God you cheated.
Reply
#11

littlelolly Wrote:Rissa, you cheated at Word Up. I Swear to God you cheated.

Is someone standing behind you while you play cheating? If so, I cheated.

Wait, he wasn't helping, he was looking down my blouse. :$
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:No wonder I couldn't beat the high score. I kept trying to solve it and didn't see a button to do so.


I wanna know how the hell Poppy got over 1 mil ><
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Last Post by who
02-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Devious
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Last Post by Richard Glass
09-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Last Post by asshat
12-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Last Post by War
06-22-2004, 10:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)