Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Fortune Cookie
#1

said the following:

"You are a person of culture"

Discuss

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

:roll:
Reply
#3

fem Wrote::roll:

I don't understand?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

well...



:roll:
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:well...



:roll:

you don't know what culture is, right?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:
fem Wrote:well...



:roll:

you don't know what culture is, right?
Yeah I do a lot of not know what culture is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

The culture is what they do to find out what virus you are carrying down below. Don't worry penicillin will clear it up.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:you don't know what culture is, right?


I'm not that stupid.
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:you don't know what culture is, right?


[Image: 7825.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

culture: the growing of biological material, especially mold, microorganisms, or animal tissue, in a nutrient substance in specially controlled conditions for scientific purposes.

[Image: puzzle0111.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Clarissa
02-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-31-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post by Devious
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Last Post by quint
12-13-2005, 06:09 AM
Last Post by Richard Glass
09-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Cookie Help
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
07-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Last Post by War
06-22-2004, 10:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)