Describe your most bizarre encounter with a stranger.
Myself, apple and little nanner were at an A&W drive thru. The guy in front of us has ordered and doesn't pull his truck ahead enough. He pulls it up half way and stops a good 20 feet from the car in front of him. This makes it so that I cannot order. The people working are asking for my order, but I'm too far from the thing and I hate shouting my food order into the speaker (plus, little Nana is asleep in the back).
So, I honk at this guy. Apparently, this was a HUGE mistake. He flips me the bird. I'm thinking "what the fuck?" So, I honk again and gesture for him to move up. Another big mistake.
This whack job opens his door and starts to get out. I immediately lock the door. So, he comes over to my door and yells "what is your fucking problem, you godamned cunt?"
:| So, I tell him he can move up. He says "there's a fucking car there, you dimwitted bitch!" All this screaming is occurring right at the order speaker. So, at this point, I'm trying not to laugh, because he's in serious nuclear meltdown mode, but I am also kind of scared because I've got a 12 month old kid in my car and who knows what this retard is capable of?
Finally, after hurling another barrage of profanities at me, he storms back to his truck, punches it, gets in and cranks the wheel. He drives across the field to the freeway.
The people at A&W never took my order. I assume they were waiting for the police.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Was there a car in front of him?If so he might have had a point.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
One time I met 3 dudes from the internet.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
One time about 10 years ago a friend and I were driving around smoking a joint and we were stopped at a red light.Its late at night and this van comes pulling up across the street.You can see the driver and occupant yelling at each other and all the sudden this fat chick gets out of the passengers side screaming.She proceeds to walk onto the sidewalk while stripping out of her clothes all while babbling incoherently.She got down to bra and panties(it was not pretty) before we had to pull away.
See You In Toledo
I work downtown and see cracked out people like that all the time. I once saw a barefoot girl running beind my building with urine streaming down her leg.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
When I used to buy weed in the bad lands of philly I saw a dude one time that had what I thought was a halloween mask on but it turned out it wasnt.Freaked the shit out of me.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I saw two female knackers (gypsies, tinkers, whatever) going toe to toe in a town just outside Galway, at 2 in the afternoon. The guy they were fighting over stood by and egged them on. Do not get in a fight with female knackers.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I found my other story
The girl I was dating right after highschool wanted to go to the beach for July 4th so I drove us to Ocean City, Md and we start looking for motels or hotels but being that its the holiday weekend we had a hell of a time finding any vacancys. Anyway after almost two hours of looking for a place we find this motel 10 minutes from the beach, the parking lot is pretty empty and the place looks like shit but we were desperate.I go in to see about a room and am confronted by a one armed man with no shirt on.He seemed like a pleasant guy but looked a little crazy, since I was only 18 and some places wouldnt let anyone under 21 rent I was grateful he gave me a key. We get up into the room and its a hell hole but at that point I just wanted to chug a six pack and we were just staying the night so I let it go.Long story short its about 9PM and still light out and we are in our room and I hear real loud banging coming from the first floor.I come out and its the one armed guy now just in boxers banging on the room door below us on the first floor with a bat.I try to creep back into the room but he spots me and says "theres people in there,I can hear em,they must have broke in".He wants me to come down and help him get them out,at this point I realize the one armed guy is on crack.I look down at the room and theres no light on and nobody moving.So I ask why dont you just open the door?He's say's"I havent had the keys to the first floor in months, I'm like "ok". I tell him to call the cops, he laughs.I go back inside my room and try to lock the door but it breaks on me.So now I can either sleep in a unlocked crack den or try to get another room from a crackhead(I was to drunk to drive anywhere). I never told my girlfriend until the next day what was going on and I spent the whole night laying on the bed, eyes open checking the windows every 5 minutes.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
egg timers, lorne doones, tinsel tigers..Can't you understand english banana?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
knacker:
Irish term of affection for general scum (low lifes). Originally originating from a term of reference for travellers. But nowadays covering whole spectrum of degenerates. Inbreeding is commonplace and your mother can often be your sister.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
My senior year of HS, we moved to a new state so I was the new girl and didn't have the benefit of knowing everyone for years to gauge their sanity levels. I picked the wrong friend, right off the bat.
She seemed nice enough, although was one of those who ONLY will date black guys - whatever, not MY thing, but it doesn't affect me so who cares.
Well, on NYE I had nothing to do and she invites me along with her, her boyfriend and a friend of his to party and hang out. Ok, cool. They'll have weed, so I'm definitely in.
The guys pick us up at my house and we start riding around in the BF's Blazer (I remember, she and I sat in back together, for whatever reason). We had to first to go the projects to hook up, then roll one while riding and blaze. I was feeling good.
Out of NOWHERE, bitch starts freaking the fuck out, saying her own BF is trying to kidnap her. We're randomly and lazily just driving the streets of the town where we live, no racing about or driving off to the middle of nowhere involved. She won't be convinced otherwise, she KNOWS he's kidnapping her and demands to be let out of the car. Starts screaming, hitting the seat of the passenger in front of her all the while demanding to be let out of the car.
I couldn't calm her, her BF couldn't calm her, so he stopped the car. I never did figure out why. Guy on the passenger side opens his door and she bolts from the vehicle, screaming bloody murder (help me, help me, they're kidnapping me!).
I look around and realize we're in all all black, pretty ghetto neighborhood. By this time, she's on someone's front stoop banging on the door demanding someone call the cops. Finally, her BF comes to his senses, grabs her and drags her back in the car before somebody actually does call the cops.
We drove way the hell out in the country trying to talk her down. She eventually lapsed into sobs, still saying she just wanted to be let out of the car. Unable to convince her otherwise, we finally stopped and let her off at a store, watched while she called her aunt to come get her, then finally left at her insistence (She started getting riled up again when we tried to wait). I didn't want to be left in the middle of nowhere with this psycho bitch, so I rode home (uneventfully) with them and celebrated midnight at home by myself.
She never mentioned the event again, except to say she didn't want to smoke dope any more.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
I don't think that was just dope. I stopped smoking pot because of the trips I had where that shit was laced. Never been THAT paranoid though.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I would have bet $1000 Stoney dates black guys.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I smoked the same thing she did and was stoned as I normally would've been.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]