03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I would have bet $1000 Stoney dates black guys.
reasoning?
BIRD33 Wrote:I would have bet $1000 Stoney dates black guys.
BIRD33 Wrote:29 years of silently judging people.
Body type the brothers love.
Single mother.
Smokes weed.
I could go on.
Banana Wrote:Can I get your silent judgment on me?I'm afraid that would alter our relationship.So anyway.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm afraid that would alter our relationship.So anyway.
Smart introverted type
Popular amongst some but unknown to most
liberated in the sack but its not second nature
BIRD33 Wrote:I went to the crackerjack school of psychology.I graduated Magna cum peanut.the way things have gone here lately, this should earn you your own sub-forum.
WoolyGoat Wrote:the way things have gone here lately, this should earn you your own sub-forum.
St0ney Wrote:Black guys have pursued me in the past. In high school I dated two, but for the most part whities are who attract me.
Anhil8tor Wrote:married men