10-05-2004, 11:07 AM
im never owned by tom in a matter of fact he admitted that i owned him. Clay only wishes he can own me.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Quote:Originally posted by B-rap@Oct 5 2004, 07:32 AMyou have been here long enough to know. Stick around - you''ll find out.
damn, why so harsh to the honey
[snapback]82056[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by Banana@Oct 5 2004, 08:35 AM
you have been here long enough to know. Stick around - you''ll find out.
[snapback]82060[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Oct 5 2004, 09:07 AM
im never owned by tom in a matter of fact he admitted that i owned him. Clay only wishes he can own me.
[snapback]81967[/snapback]
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
who Wrote:is this the dead chick?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:yes, but we are all still in mourning. Have you seen any of her nude pics?
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster