Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Congrats Tom on 3000 posts
#1

And to think that you used your 3000th post to tell BDIC that he doesn't really want to shit on you and hit you with a sledge.

:"::

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#2

If I was a mod, I would delete this theard(sp?)('sup FF).
Reply
#3

maybe the name should be changed to WASTINGTIME.COM

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Nov 12 2004, 12:13 AM
If I was a mod, I would delete this theard(sp?)('sup FF).
[snapback]97985[/snapback]

Be careful what you ask for. Vel's around
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by The Hammer@Nov 12 2004, 12:24 AM
Be careful what you ask for. Vel's around
[snapback]97991[/snapback]


I'm serious, dood. This place needs a fuckin' SOS pad and some clorox.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Nov 11 2004, 05:28 PM
I'm serious, dood.  This place needs a fuckin' SOS pad and some colrox (sp?)('sup FF).
[snapback]97992[/snapback]


Fixed and stuff.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Nov 12 2004, 12:28 AM
I'm serious, dood.  This place needs a fuckin' SOS pad and some clorox.
[snapback]97992[/snapback]
Well as long as you are serious.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

hooooooboy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-03-2009, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)