Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Only people in the thread so I'll put them all up and see what happens.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 215
Threads: 34
Joined: Oct 2004
Reputation:
0
I concede the race to ClaY
CLAY - CLAY - CLAY!!!!!!
Could somebody find this post #86892. It hosted the pick of Clay fukking his dog.
I'm a big fan of all of the folks on the list 'cept for the troll. But only Clay shares my love of house pets.
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry E cant find the pic or the thread.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
VitaminE Wrote:CLAY - CLAY - CLAY!!!!!!
Could somebody find this post #86892. It hosted the pick of Clay fukking his dog.
I'm a big fan of all of the folks on the list 'cept for the troll. But only Clay shares my love of house pets.
Last night I fucked a sweet roll. Right before my man vein started pumping the juice I let my GF's dog lick the cinnamon and sugar off the under side of my cock head. That little mother fuker couldn't get the job done so I switched hands and threw the love potion in its only good ear.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Damn you Clay now I got to clean out the orange juice in my keyboard I just spit out.
Rack
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
is this still going?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
The poll? Yeah it will be going untill I get back from work today.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
NinjaBassist Wrote:The poll? Yeah it will be going untill I get back from work today.
What is your real name?Ah. Next question? That is only what you think.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Wow odd that I read this story today.
Husband allegedly caught fucking dog
Syracuse Post-Standard | Submitted by: Ru486_AZ
"A Syracuse man already facing charges he endangered his young daughter by letting her wander away from home this summer is now facing a charge that he engaged in sex with a family pet last week. Michael Leffler, 27, of West Kennedy Street, was arraigned Friday before City Judge Kevin Young on a misdemeanor charge of sexual misconduct. He was accused of engaging in a sex act with one of his mother's three dogs while he and his wife were dog-sitting the pets in their home. According to officials, Leffler's wife called the police after catching her husband with the dog, a short-haired terrier-beagle mix named Gin-Gin, in their bedroom shortly after 1 a.m. Friday."
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
some people are just plain nasty
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
You werent nominated. What can I say
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
NinjaBassist Wrote:Wow odd that I read this story today.
Husband allegedly caught fucking dog
Syracuse Post-Standard | Submitted by: Ru486_AZ
"A Syracuse man already facing charges he endangered his young daughter by letting her wander away from home this summer is now facing a charge that he engaged in sex with a family pet last week. Michael Leffler, 27, of West Kennedy Street, was arraigned Friday before City Judge Kevin Young on a misdemeanor charge of sexual misconduct. He was accused of engaging in a sex act with one of his mother's three dogs while he and his wife were dog-sitting the pets in their home. According to officials, Leffler's wife called the police after catching her husband with the dog, a short-haired terrier-beagle mix named Gin-Gin, in their bedroom shortly after 1 a.m. Friday."
E? What the fuck are you doing in Syracuse?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
minorthreat Wrote:I would vote for bdic.
What would make you vote for bdic?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 2,755
Threads: 901
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I shouldnt be on the list ..
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Clay wins any disputes then start your own poll I'm done
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
HOF...seriously
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours