Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fish you'll catch in cajun country....
#1

Largemouth Bass
[Image: 1814773_BG1.jpg]
Also know as Black Bass and green trout. They are caught throughout much of the continental United States and all of Louisiana.


Sac-a-lait or Crappie
[Image: 1814899_BG1.jpg]
Sac-a-lait or Crappie will be one of two species, either Black Crappie or White Crappie. Black Crappie and White Crappie or called Sac-a-lait in South Louisiana.


Bluegill or Bream
[Image: 1814788_BG1.jpg]
Bluegill are also know as bream, brim, or sunfish. Bluegill Range from the Rio Grand to Minnisota to Florida and everywhere inbetween. Bluegill can be identified by the blue gillflap.

Blue Catfish
[Image: 1814792_BG1.jpg]
Blue Catfish reach a maximum size of over 100 pounds. Blue cats look much like other catfish in that they have 'skin' instead of scales and whiskers around the mouth.
Reply
#2

Channel Catfish
[Image: 1814802_SS.gif]
Channel Catfish reach a maximum size of nearly 60 pounds. Channel cats look much like other catfish in that they have 'skin' instead of scales and whiskers around the mouth.

Flathead Catfish
[Image: 1814811_BG1.jpg]
Flathead Catfish reach a maximum size of well over 100 pounds. Flathead catfish don't look much like channel catfish or blues. Most people would say they are much uglier.

Alligator Gar
[Image: 1814827_BG1.jpg]
Alligator Gar occur in the Mississippi River basin from southwestern Ohio and southern Illinois in USA south to Gulf of Mexico and to Veracruz, Mexico.

Redear
[Image: 1814834_BG1.jpg]
Redear, a member of the sunfish family are also known as shellcracker, stumpknocker, and chinquapin in parts of Louisiana.
Reply
#3

Spoonbill Catfish
[Image: 1814913_BG1.jpg]
Spoonbill Catfish, also known as the paddle fish, is one of most ancient fish around. They are also one of the oddest looking fish species.

Key Notes and Tips:

Spoonbill Catfish are Plankton feeders.
Snagging (foul hooking) Spoonbill catfish is how most recreational fisherman catch Spoonbill catfish.
Spoonbill catfish get very large. Up to 200 pounds.
Spoonbill catfish are not actually catfish.
Reply
#4

Damn 200lbs Thats a biggun. Whats the biggest youve caught 8??

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

never caught one of those... they are plankton feeders and you have to foul hook them to even catch one...
Reply
#6

what's foul hook
Reply
#7

my bad I was talkin about your trophy catches. whats your best

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#8

when you hook something without trying...

for example if you are reeling in your line to rebait it.... and you hook a fish across his back...
Reply
#9

anhil8tor Wrote:when you hook something without trying...

for example if you are reeling in your line to rebait it.... and you hook a fish across his back...
Do you think I should
alter my programming?Can you think of another example?Interesting gossip:
said I hook a fish across his back.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:Do you think I should
alter my programming?Can you think of another example?Interesting gossip:
said I hook a fish across his back.
Yes please ctrl alt delete yourself TIA

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#11

when I was a kid my old man used to take me fishing for spoonbills and gar at lake millwood.
Reply
#12

oh and I forgot this one........

Skank fish
[Image: av-151.jpg]

ninatrano fish
[Image: Nitanitro2008.jpg]
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:oh and I forgot this one........

Skank fish
[Image: image.php?u=137&dateline=2004]

ninatrano fish
[Image: Nitanitro%2008.jpg]
That's interesting.
Thats okay I forget things all the time.Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.
Are you still located in ?
What's your favorite movie?
Are we still talking about you137dateline2004ninatrano fishhttpwww dotuselessjunkdot commodulescopperminealbumsuserpics11643Nitanitro%2008?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

sassy fuck off please...

thanks
Reply
#15

you know that chick only lives about 20 min. away from me.......just sayin.
Reply
#16

sassy? or ninatrano?
Reply
#17

nina.
Reply
#18

I don't want to know how you know where she lives... just know that she is a "conservative" republican....

imagine that
Reply
#19

anhil8tor Wrote:I don't want to know how you know where she lives... just know that she is a "conservative" republican....

imagine that

I'll tell you anyway......under her name at "that other place" it list Hannover Pa. which is right down the road from me.
Reply
#20

yeah....


*shakes head*
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)