Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cajun Carnage....
#1

Shots from the wrasslin!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
               
Reply
#2

whoot


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
           
Reply
#3

Oh wow. :lool:

The guy in the blue is pretty much nasty. And they had arm wrestling at a show that big? That made me laugh. Did they have any other girls than the goth-looking one?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#4

where's randy the ram?
Reply
#5

Whadda ya mean the guy in the blue is nasty?

The arm wrasslin was a setup for something to come later. She is the only girl on the show.
Reply
#6

I mean this guy. If you can't figure out why I say he's nasty, you have weird taste in men.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11391&d=1273195186]

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#7

I have no taste in men.
Reply
#8

Obviously!

How was the ladder match?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#9

Ladder match was fantastic. The guy in yellow is the spitting image of joe dirt and the other guy goes by "The blue chipper"...

8.2 loved the big spots.
Reply
#10

Haha, does he have a Joe Dirt-esque mullet too?! The pix don't want to seem to load for me anymore so I can't tell.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#11

I'm more interested in shots of the crowd.8 was there anyone there who just by eyeballing them up you'd let baby sit your kid?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Looks are a great way to judge a potential babysitter.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#13

You're right.I totally have to learn to forget about my first impression that a person looks crazy when it comes to who's capable of caring for a child.Its so judgmental of me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11382&d=1273194304]

I wouldn't let this guy next to my kid.


There was one decent chick there... i'd let her babysit 8.2.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:You're right.I totally have to learn to forget about my first impression that a person looks crazy when it comes to who's capable of caring for a child.Its so judgmental of me.

Glad you've seen the error of your ways. I think in the last little here while we've learned that you don't have to look crazy to be completely fucking nuts.

8: Dude is wearing a Randy Orton shirt, he's gotta be stable! I'm failing to see the problem here.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#16

For one he has either a rat tail or mullet. He didn't appear to be overly concerned with his dental hygiene. He also took the show WAY too serious.
Reply
#17

Wrasslin is serious bizness! Sounds like he might be one of the "special" folks who flock to local wrestling. Nothing better than the bad guys picking on someone with a handicap to get the crowd pissed off. :lool:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#18

where was this held, in someone's living room????

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Wooleygoat Sr. checks in with the double post.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:where was this held, in someone's living room????

If I told you it was held in BEW's living room, would you sign up??

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Cajun Drunk
Beaucephus
Last Post by SQ Bimmer
04-03-2005, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)