Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

coke or coke???
#1

you decide



winner gets fuck all

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

coke.
Reply
#3

explain this "fuck all" you speak of
Reply
#4

Cameltoe280 Wrote:coke.

you're wrong. It's coke
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:you're wrong. It's coke

are you sure?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

Terry_Top_Knot Wrote:are you sure?

well Huh there's a slim chance it could be coke, but I am going to stick to my guns and say it is coke.
Reply
#7

he better not win this.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:well Huh there's a slim chance it could be coke, but I am going to stick to my guns and say it is coke.

You smart fukker, if snarg says you're thick again i'll tell him it's not true

You are now the proud owner of fuck all

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#9

cocksucker, leo. i was going to say that one.
Reply
#10

Terry_Top_Knot Wrote:You smart fukker, if snarg says you're thick again i'll tell him it's not true

You are now the proud owner of fuck all

:"::

I beat you CT!! :lol:
Reply
#11

500.00 points donated to leucetios successfully!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-31-2006, 05:03 AM
Last Post by Raiden
08-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Last Post by dezdrew
02-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-04-2004, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)