Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Want a Coke?
#1

[Image: strangeguy.jpg]
Reply
#2

ask fem

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: strangeguy.jpg]
Hi clay!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

[Image: myspace-graphics-099.jpg]
Reply
#5

That's hot.

Sin
Bird33
Reply
#6

lettuce cheese Wrote:That's hot.

Sin
Bird33

My name in 75% of your posts-Check
Starting a thread dedicated to me-Check
Me being the reason you come to this site-Check

Congrats I'm now your daddy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Have you considered that this might be my troll?
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:My name in 75% of your posts-Check
Starting a thread dedicated to me-Check
Me being the reason you come to this site-Check

Congrats I'm now your daddy.


yep

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Last Post by dezdrew
02-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-04-2004, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)