Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Squirrel Hazing
#1

http://web.wt.net/~psherr/squirrel_hazing.htm

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#2

so you like squirrels ?
Reply
#3

not really. just stumbled across it doing a search.

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#4

I understand.

what were you looking for exactly ? I mean if your not looking for weird squirrel stories you just can't find that one.
Reply
#5

hazing

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#6

honest
Reply
#7

vherry ghey
Reply
#8

that's why i posted it

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#9

evidently :blink:





I like nerps
Reply
#10

Hamcannon Wrote:vherry ghey


your avatar is a dancing cat with a "cute little hood".

:d
Reply
#11

you're good
Reply
#12

Hamcannon Wrote:you're good

girls just can't stop telling me that.

Cool
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
07-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Squirrel
ntype
Last Post by leeman
02-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Secret Squirrel
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Secret Squirrel
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM
Secret Squirrel
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Belle
08-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Last Post by CT280
07-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Last Post by Velvet
08-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Hambone
05-24-2004, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)