Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Secret Squirrel!
#1

How are you? I guess I'm the tough guy that said something about horse? How are you?
Reply
#2

What are you talking about?

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#3

Secret Squirrel Wrote:What are you talking about?


I'm talking that maybe you should stay at UJ?
Reply
#4

You need meds.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#5

Secret Squirrel Wrote:You need meds.


Maybe? But I have decided that you are a tard.
Reply
#6

OH NO!! My life is now ruined!! Quick somebody, I need a tissue.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#7

Secret Squirrel Wrote:OH NO!! My life is now ruined!! Quick somebody, I need a tissue.


Actually, it will be.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Maybe? But I have decided that you are a tard.


Huh
Reply
#9

Damn. I just wet my pants. You bore me. You're dismissed.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#10

That Secret Squirrel, He's pretty good shit!


sincerely,
Not Really.
Reply
#11

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Damn. I just wet my pants. You bore me. You're dismissed.

-or-
I have nothing.
Reply
#12

No. Maybe you were too damn dumb to see that I was done with you. You have issues.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#13

Secret Squirrel Wrote:No. Maybe you were too damn dumb to see that I was done with you. You have issues.


Wonderful! Do you have any idea?

ps. you aren't done until I say you are.
Reply
#14

Secret Squirrel Wrote:No. Maybe you were too damn dumb to see that I was done with you. You have issues.


We should make out.
Reply
#15

I must warn you. I use a lot of tongue.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#16

Secret Squirrel Wrote:I must warn you. I use a lot of tongue.


I'll send you money to start posting at UJ again.
Reply
#17

That's okay. You keep it.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
07-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Squirrel
ntype
Last Post by leeman
02-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-26-2007, 07:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)