Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Secret Squirrel
#1

What's up?
Reply
#2

It feels like razors are traveling through my penis when I urinate. I hate you.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#3

Reverse psychology? Cool.
Reply
#4

You're right. I love you.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#5

Secret Squirrel Wrote:You're right. I love you.


I don't like roses, diamonds or mansions.
Reply
#6

Suck the hole in my shorts.
Reply
#7

Nobody here wants to make love to the back of your throat.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#8

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Nobody here wants to make love to the back of your throat.


Reverse psychology again. RACK!!!
Reply
#9

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Nobody here wants to make love to the back of your throat.
Don't fuck with my throat tonight... It's very sored.
Reply
#10

Old chicks rock.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#11

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Old chicks rock.


Come to mama.
Reply
#12

I would hurt you.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#13

Secret Squirrel Wrote:I would hurt you.


Does Polly want a cracker?
Reply
#14

Secret Squirrel Wrote:Old chicks attempt to rock.

50

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#15

TammyC Wrote:50


You, also, come to mama. Wink
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You, also, come to mama. Wink

im coming to you now..

What are the symptoms of mono? Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#17

TammyC Wrote:im coming to you now..

What are the symptoms of mono? Sad


A general malaise. Sleeping all the time. Flu-like symptoms. Physical weakness.
Reply
#18

TammyC Wrote:50


Bode' BEW again!!!!! :loool:


Dammit. Funny.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:A general malaise. Sleeping all the time. Flu-like symptoms. Physical weakness.

dizziness? stuffy head?

tired all the time, even tho i cant sleep all the time..because i have to work..

i fell asleep on my desk today for an hour..

I got treated for an inner ear infection.. a week of amoxicillin.. didnt seem to work..

my boyfriend mentioned that it sounded like mono.. Sad I've been feeling bad for a month.. dizzy, etc..

Now he feels the same way.. when he stands up, it feels like the back of his head is in a vice, he said..

and it feels like my froat is closing up.. Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#20

You are too much woman for me.

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
07-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Squirrel
ntype
Last Post by leeman
02-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-26-2007, 07:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)