Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Donations?
#1

It appears that I have a very
high negative point total.

Anyone care to help me
get out of this?
Reply
#2

2.00 points donated to cracker successfully!

Now shut the fukk up!
Reply
#3

-3174

You seem a bit tense this morning
Anything I can do to help?
Reply
#4

cracker Wrote:-3174

You seem a bit tense this morning
Anything I can do to help?

go back to UJ.
Reply
#5

just gave you 1 point.

Happy now ?
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:go back to UJ.

I haven't been to UJ in a long
Time. I am usually to busy at
Work to post anywhere.
Reply
#7

14.62 points donated to cracker successfully!
Reply
#8

1.23 points donated to cracker successfully!

How does one end up that deep in the hole in points?

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#9

alerific_7 Wrote:1.23 points donated to cracker successfully!

How does one end up that deep in the hole in points?
He has $$ in the bank. just doesn't want to take it out.
Reply
#10

5.40 points donated to cracker successfully!
Reply
#11

LFC Wrote:He has $$ in the bank. just doesn't want to take it out.

i guess i still don't understand how he can be so deep in the hole.

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Satan
05-01-2005, 05:11 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Last Post by cracker
01-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Last Post by asshat
12-14-2004, 03:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)