Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trolls you'd like to see......
#1

Mr. Haze or PH's Old Man, whatever, ya'll get the idea.
Reply
#2

God No.
Reply
#3

oh that would be epoch......Mr. Haze troll in 5...4...3...2...
Reply
#4

cLaY's Hukka
Pepsi's fetus
MT's scoot
Reply
#5

BL's straw
Ntype's Pipe

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

SizeMatters' Public Defender
Reply
#7

E's cat.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:E's cat.

[Image: cat111.jpg]

:ph34r:
Reply
#9

Dood! that looks like my cat!
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:Dood! that looks like my cat!

I know him he's a moron.
Reply
#11

VitE Cat Wrote:I know him he's a moron.

RACK the cat!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

VitE Cat Wrote:I know him he's a moron.

she......
Reply
#13

what is going on in here?
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:she......


[Image: congrats.gif]

she's a lesbian.
Reply
#15

Funny, I was thinking of making a cat or a hook trool.

Luckily, I'm outta the trolling business.
Reply
#16

Mr. Haze Wrote:what is going on in here?

waiting for your old lady to get drunk enough to send out pics of herself nekkid......again.
Reply
#17

Mr. Haze Wrote:what is going on in here?
baby, please don't come here and mess up all my game.
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:baby, please don't come here and mess up all my game.

I like to play. >_>
Reply
#19

VitE Cat Wrote:I like to lick my own asshole. >_>

ta-da!
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:ta-da!

it's tasty don't talk about things you don't know or could possibly appreciate.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v7
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Last Post by cunt
01-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
For The Trolls
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-03-2005, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)