Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

faggots & trolls
#1

must be the acceptable thing here, interesting
Reply
#2

Yeah this site is full of fags.

-The Troll.
Reply
#3

Paintitblack v5 Wrote:Yeah this site is full of fags.

-The Troll.

you forgot fag
Reply
#4

who Wrote:you forgot fag

English is your second language, eh douchebag ?
Reply
#5

who Wrote:you forgot fag
why do you insist on calling Ntype this
Reply
#6

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:why do you insist on calling Ntype this


Truth hurts I guess ?
Reply
#7

who Wrote:must be the acceptable thing here, interesting

I bet your boyfriend looks like Fantasia Barrino
Reply
#8

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I bet your boyfriend looks like Fantasia Barrino
How much would you bet?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I bet your boyfriend looks like Fantasia Barrino

Original






Well not really
Reply
#10

No worries, PIB v7 is here. Nice banning v5, cunts.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
12-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post by who
01-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Last Post by cunt
01-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)