Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trolls
#1

OK which ones are you running and where?
Reply
#2

who Wrote:OK which ones are you running and where?
Hi, I'm leeman. Now stop fucking up my site.

I'm not ready to come out of my battle-rapping closet yet. Little punk.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#3

Underwhelmed.
Hoover.
Reply
#4

Hoover is the most played out response to this most played out question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I'm Bird33- 2nd most played out response
Reply
#6

Jaymac Wrote:Underwhelmed.
Hoover.

You wish you could be me...
Reply
#7

who Wrote:OK which ones are you running and where?


Occasionally I like to jump in Drinker Of Beer, run him around and make the nic originator look foolish. But it's an easy assignment and gets boring pretty quick. So then I turn to a far more interesting troll nic, Bess Teaten. :lol:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
12-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v7
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Last Post by cunt
01-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-02-2006, 04:33 PM
For The Trolls
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-03-2005, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)