Poll: choose - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
fly buzzing
12.50%
1
12.50%
camera clicking
50.00%
4
50.00%
king kong scream
37.50%
3
37.50%
police siren
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Choose One
#1

you're locked away in a padded cell, as torture there will be a noise that will be played incessantly through a speaker in the room...however, you are allowed to choose the noise to be played from the following......
Reply
#2

Better. Smile I picked King Kong scream cause at least I could pretend it was some ho I was banging and she was really into it. :blink:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

sorry for the initial display of suck...
Reply
#4

Camera...


UJ has a kick ass banner with a camera clicking
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:Camera...


UJ has a kick ass banner with a camera clicking
amen

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

I thought that was the reason for this poll. dont they make all 4 of these noises?

anyone who doesnt pick king kong is crazy.

prolly
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:Camera...


UJ has a kick ass banner with a camera clicking

I wouldn't know... Huh
Reply
#8

SizeMatters Wrote:I thought that was the reason for this poll. dont they make all 4 of these noises?

anyone who doesnt pick king kong is crazy.
havn't heard the king kong or the police siren ones yet

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-31-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Michman
07-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Choose
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2005, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)