Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Choose you palces to ask for help ...
#1

[Image: 2807838577_83cbed0126_o.jpg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

It would be nice if there were a little bit more creative people around here...

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

This is great.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Fantatsic! It's like a clash of the Island meets IT.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

really.The bear over his dads head is hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I wish I would have linked that bodybuilding thread with some dudes ugly ass girlfriend...
Reply
#7

http://www.lastnightabloggerkilledmywife...mare-land/

This isn't it exactly.. but its the chick and hte car
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wish I would have linked that bodybuilding thread with some dudes ugly ass girlfriend...

I linked to it some where on here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7c..._picsnsfw/
Reply
#10

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=694998
Reply
#11

http://www.totallyupyours.com/49183eab53...y_car.html
Reply
#12

8 I need you to get to work on my new tshirt idea.We're sitting on a gold mine here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:8 I need you to get to work on my new tshirt idea.We're sitting on a gold mine here.

I usually pass it forward to the boss and get him to put it in our cafe express
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I usually pass it forward to the boss and get him to put it in our cafe express

And they fly off the shelves!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

Cucumber Wrote:And they fly off the shelves!

Try to tell me you don't want one of these.



[Image: original_image.gif?1232038554]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

You got me. You called my bluff. How do I order?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

Just send me $50.It will arrive shortly after I deposit your check.No need to send your address along with the money.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

I don't understand "check."

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

Snarg was right about you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

That hurts.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-31-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Michman
07-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Choose
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2005, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)