Poll: Who do you choose as temp board Phag? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Snarg
10.00%
2
10.00%
Bill
5.00%
1
5.00%
Dr Lecter
45.00%
9
45.00%
VitE
5.00%
1
5.00%
Asshat
0%
0
0%
G$Dog
10.00%
2
10.00%
Odysseus
15.00%
3
15.00%
TommyFoo
5.00%
1
5.00%
Minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Anhil8tor
5.00%
1
5.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CHOOSE the Temp Board Fagf
#1

Clay has informed me he has to get some dental work done tomorrow, so he cannot suck anymore e-cock for a little while.
We need to appoint a new board phag in his stead.
Please choose wisely.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Leeman.
Reply
#4

write-in votes are also encouraged

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Dr. Lecter

2nd.

can i have my points back, stud? i need to buy some stuff.
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:can i have my points back, stud? i need to buy some stuff.

133.58 points donated to Cameltoe280 successfully!


All I had man
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:133.58 points donated to Cameltoe280 successfully!


All I had man

effort appreciated.
Reply
#8

Cameltoe280 Wrote:2nd.

can i have my points back, stud? i need to buy some stuff.


Done...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Done...

thanks honcho!
Reply
#10

if lee is giving away points I could use a few 100k....TIA

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:if lee is giving away points I could use a few 100k....TIA


I kinda took'em from him earlier ... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:I kinda took'em from him earlier ... Wink
you mean right after you changed everyones names?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Because I am annoyed I have to trust him and pissed off that I do, I'm voting for Dr. Lecter.
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:you mean right after you changed everyones names?


That my fliend ...
Was the doing of the British secret wankers.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:That my fliend ...
Was the doing of the British secret wankers.....

ah that bastard...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

sweet... out in front. This plan is going exactly as I had hoped... Sad

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Michman,

Do you know of anyone who could tell me where I got this new Title?
:eek:
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Michman,

Do you know of anyone who could tell me where I got this new Title?
:eek:

Confusedcratch: I know where to find it, and I know who did it.....Are you "demanding" the information?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:Confusedcratch: I know where to find it, and I know who did it.....Are you "demanding" the information?


"Demanding?" Interesting word. I wonder where you heard it last?

I would never demand anything of you. I would merely smile and ask sweetly.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:"Demanding?" Interesting word. I wonder where you heard it last?

I would never demand anything of you. I would merely smile and ask sweetly.


Confusedcratch: hummm...I'm pretty sure I heard it this morning...maybe it was a dream.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)