Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I see suck level returned to normal
#1

don't know if I have to be glad, afraid or both.

:=p
Reply
#2

I think my presence had something to do with it.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#3

be afraid that you're glad
Reply
#4

NinjaBassist Wrote:I think my presence had something to do with it.

You can show me your presence anytime...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

My presence is always felt. End story.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-17-2022, 10:35 AM
Last Post by JCW
06-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2008, 01:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)