Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Get lots of junk mail in your normal mail???
#1

Here's the sollution to give some back.


Attached Files
.jpg junkmail.jpg Size: 22.8 KB  Downloads: 6

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I mail back all the envelopes with the paper tore up...


never thought about mailing a brick back.
Reply
#3

I am seriously going to do that. I hate mail. I love you.
Reply
#4

Seems like a lot of work just to fuck with them.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by who
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)