Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie
#1

Apparently the two are no longer friends...so whose side are you on?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I would go with Paris, she has all the money.
Reply
#3

Why aren't they friends?
Reply
#4

I'm with whichever likes deformed cock.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why aren't they friends?
they never said why.



does this mean they will stop making the simple life. that show sucks cock

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

they did say why it might be.

check google I don't want to type it

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Rod Stewart's daughter is supposed to take Richie's spot.

I gotta side with Paris. Chick is a known dick sucker and she ain't gettin' married.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

Dr. Lechter Wrote:they did say why it might be.

check google I don't want to type it
copy/paste

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

asshat Wrote:Rod Stewart's daughter is supposed to take Richie's spot.
That chick is just not pretty at all to me.

[Image: reid.jpg]

[Image: KIMBERLY.jpg]
Reply
#10

Hazy! You need to see some of the pigs I've groaned on. Then we'll talk about not pretty!
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:That chick is just not pretty at all to me.

2nd. she annoys the shit out of me as well.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

Nicole Ritche looks like she takes it in the ass so Im torn between the two.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Who cares?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

Paris
Reply
#15

i gotta go with Nicole...she's a freak! Plus "Dancin' on the Ceiling" is $$$

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Nicole Ritchie is a skanky heroin addict and Paris is a dirty little slut. I say neither
Reply
#17

Nicole = afro american.
Paris = Godlike Wealthy blonde
I'd take Paris, her sister and her Mom before nicole.
I'd do her Dad for a couple Mil or a Hilton hotel.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#18

E-Judge Wrote:Nicole = afro american.
Paris = Godlike Wealthy blonde
I'd take Paris, her sister and her Mom before nicole.
I'd do her Dad for a couple Mil or a Hilton hotel.


So I see your a racist piece of shit.
Reply
#19

Devious Wrote:So I see your a racist piece of shit.

He did come from Ownster...but I've learned to cut him some slack since he dropped them pussies.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

Sounds like only a faggot would bring up such a topic and ask such a question.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DannJery
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Hanna Hilton
ntype
Last Post by quint
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Paris hilton
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by who
02-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Anna Nicole Smith
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)