Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just stapled my finger.
#1

I was putting some drawings together and was trying to hurry cause I had to pee....any idea how hard it is to take a leak while a roll of drawings is mechanically attached to your hand?
Reply
#2

Refer to your title...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:Refer to your title...

I passed a farm called "Wooly Acers" yesterday and thought of you.
Reply
#4

Full of fhags, I'm sure...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:I was putting some drawings together and was trying to hurry cause I had to pee....any idea how hard it is to take a leak while a roll of drawings is mechanically attached to your hand?


:roll:

Dumb ass.....

:wpics:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote::roll:

Dumb ass.....

:wpics:

:blink: You just wanna see my junk...:mellow:
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote::blink: You just wanna see my junk...:mellow:


No yur bleeding finger with a roll of drawings hanging from it ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:No yur bleeding finger with a roll of drawings hanging from it ....

>< already detached myself.....had to use pliers, does that count for anything?
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:I was putting some drawings together and was trying to hurry cause I had to pee....any idea how hard it is to take a leak while a roll of drawings is mechanically attached to your junk?

ftty

POOR Mrs. Bill

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by St0ney
02-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Last Post by what?
03-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Rage
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Pull My Finger
MarkyGman
Last Post by TomFoolery
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
The finger
VitaminE
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2004, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)