Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My finger stinks
#1

if you can guess why, I'll send you a sexy picture of myself.


Go ahead and guess.
Reply
#2

your finger poked through the toilet paper? i love it when that happens...if i gag, i win!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

making cupcakes?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:your finger poked through the toilet paper? i love it when that happens...if i gag, i win!


Nope.

Seems to me if this happens, you win twice.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:making cupcakes?


Close.
Reply
#6

You were fisting stoney with valentine's cupcakes and fell off of the tailgate and accidentally stuck your finger in her unwiped anus? I love you.
Reply
#7

Gardening?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You were fisting stoney with valentine's cupcakes and fell off of the tailgate and accidentally stuck your finger in her unwiped anus? I love you.


Nope, close though.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:Gardening?


Nope, close though.
Reply
#10

chopping garlic or onions?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#11

You were fisting Stoney with Valentine cupcakes in the garden where the onions are planted and when she fell out of the wheelbarrow you tried to catch her and ended up sticking your fingers inside her unwiped anus. I love you.
Reply
#12

Shadrach Wrote:chopping garlic or onions?


Close.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You were fisting Stoney with Valentine cupcakes in the garden where the onions are planted and when she fell out of the wheelbarrow you tried to catch her and ended up sticking your fingers inside her unwiped anus. I love you.


Yep. Good guess!
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Yep. Good guess!

Please insert a "Flumper was here" flag in your anus and take a picture. I love you.
Reply
#15

:lool: :drool: Damn dude! Holy shit! Can I post it? OMFG

I love you.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: :drool: Damn dude! Holy shit! Can I post it? OMFG

I love you.


Nope. It's special. Just between me and you.
Reply
#17

close doesn't get a pic?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#18

Shadrach Wrote:close doesn't get a pic?


Sorry Akbar.
Reply
#19

You guys wanted to see a pic of him?

Ok, this is why I don't come round. Blatant faggotry makes me uneasy. I like manly men.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#20

Stoney Wrote:You guys wanted to see a pic of him?

Ok, this is why I don't come round. Blatant faggotry makes me uneasy. I like manly men.


They knew I'd deliver.


Don't be a hater.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Last Post by what?
03-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Charon
05-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Rage
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Pull My Finger
MarkyGman
Last Post by TomFoolery
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
The finger
VitaminE
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2004, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)