Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm feeling crappy
#1

I was stupid to go back to the black boyfriend, only to find out 5 mins ago that he was fucking another girl behind my back. He doesnt know I know about it and hes expecting me to help him out with a 100 bucks today. Sigh I have a sinking feeling in my chest right now.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

#1. Dont give him the money.

#2. Yes, you are stupid to go back to that shit.

#3. You need to have more respect for yourself.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

Why set yourself up for this?
Reply
#4

Have you ever tried THC??? It works wonders. Wink
Reply
#5

I'm surprised you have $100.
You're ruined for white dudes forever.
You're so fucking retarded that I'm seriously never going to insult you again because it's just mean because you're so fucking retarded.
Reply
#6

once again it's another sob story.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:I'm surprised you have $100.
You're ruined for white dudes forever.
You're so fucking retarded that I'm seriously never going to insult you again because it's just mean because you're so fucking retarded.
I'm gonna have to agree with Raiden here. This is the exact same reason I don't rag on MT too much anymore.

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply
#8

Pepsi sweety, dont give him the money. Just take everything one step at a time, and dont get yourself in to deep.
Reply
#9

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:Have you ever tried THC??? It works wonders. Wink

This might be your first legit post at this forum.
Reply
#10

Pepsi, you are a fucking idiot. You already knew the dude was a prime candidate for a deadbeat dad in the first place when you spread your legs. Do your baby a favor and quit thinking about yourself. Keep that loser away from your baby. Pay him the 100 bucks to get the fuck out of your life. Tell him to spend it on some 20 rocks and off himself immediately. Start worrying about your baby and nothing else. Quit sleeping with losers. You may deserve as much but your baby deserves better.
Reply
#11

Otst

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

:op:
Reply
#13

These outbursts of attention whoring are starting to wear thin. Pepsi suffers from a bad case of "love me daddy syndrome"......someone should edit this threads title to "I Fre-ring BrackE"
Reply
#14

I thought she quit and/or was not going to post anymore.
Reply
#15

Awww you guys are mean! Or maybe I dont know Pepsi enough to make that comment?
Reply
#16

Pussy Magnet Wrote:Awww you guys are mean! Or maybe I dont know Pepsi enough to make that comment?

You can STFU now.
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:These outbursts of attention whoring are starting to wear thin. Pepsi suffers from a bad case of "love me daddy syndrome"......someone should edit this threads title to "I Fre-ring BrackE"


"You betta shut mouth else I hrave to meet you out in pawking rot!!"
Reply
#18

Beaucephus Wrote:"You betta shut mouth else I hrave to meet you out in pawking rot!!"

You know, were being racist....maybe we should ban ourselves.
Reply
#19

i'm hungry for onion rings
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:You know, were being racist....maybe we should ban ourselves.

No we aren't. This just toying around with Chi-bonics a bit. You have penny? :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-06-2009, 05:51 AM
Last Post by quint
05-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Last Post by CT280
09-22-2005, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)